The Orange County International Auto Show features the hottest new cars, high-end exotics, more test drives than ever before, electric vehicles and more. The show is owned and presented by the Orange County Automobile Dealers Association and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows, LLC.
Thursday, October 4 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday, October 5 12 noon – 10 p.m.
Saturday, October 6 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday, October 7 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
ADMISSION (Cash Only)
Adults (13 and older) $10
Senior Citizens (62 and older) $6
Military (with any DOD ID) $6
Children (12 and younger) FREE
LOCATION & PARKING
SPECIAL DISPLAYS & ENTERTAINMENT
More Than 35 Major Domestic & Import Manufacturers
800 W. Katella Avenue, in Anaheim. Follow the signs for convention center parking – more than 5,500 spaces are available.
AUTO SHOW INFORMATION
Official Web site: www.AutoShowOC.com
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/OCAutoShow or @OCAutoShow
PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNT COUPONS
Purchase adult advance E-tickets at www.AutoShowOC.com and save $1 off the regular adult admission price and receive a one year subscription to Motor Trend magazine with each online ticket order.
Free Subscription to Motor Trend Magazine
Attendees will receive a FREE one-year subscription to Motor Trend magazine with each online ticket order or box office purchase, a $12 value, courtesy of the Orange County Automobile Dealers Association.
Free Opening Day Tickets!
FREE opening day auto show tickets are available at participating Orange County SUBWAY® restaurants while supplies last, or present the pass on Friday, Saturday or Sunday to purchase up to two $8 adult admission tickets.
– Featuring more than 500 of the latest 2013-Model cars, trucks, crossovers, electric vehicles, hybrids, exotics and sport/utility vehicles.
More Than 100 Vehicles To Test Drive – The Most Ever!
– Take a spin and get a real feel for the performance and handling in more than 100 new models from Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, CODA, Dodge, FIAT, Ford, GMC, Honda, Jeep®, Nissan, Ram, Scion, Toyota and Volkswagen, all available for test drives.
Camp Jeep Anaheim
– This thrilling Jeep test track is an interactive adventure zone where professional 4x4 drivers will share the experience of Jeep’s on and off-road capabilities while a Camp Jeep DJ spins tunes. Additionally, kids will be invited to test their driving abilities in the mini Power Wheel Jeeps and enjoy a 25-foot climbing wall.
Ferrari and Lamborghini Ride of a Lifetime
– Picture yourself in a Ferrari or Lamborghini and being driven by professional driver! Ten winners will be randomly awarded a ride each hour at the OC Auto Show! Don't Miss this Ride of a Lifetime
! (See website for details and how to enter.)
– Get an up-close look at several super exotic vehicles from top manufacturers including Bentley, Fisker, Lamborghini, Lotus, McLaren, Rolls-Royce, Spyker
DUB Magazine Celebrity Car Showcase
– See tricked-out vehicles owned by music and sports celebrities and several high-end vehicles in The RPM Lounge
. Also, check out the SHIFTR Automotive and Lifestyle Expo, a custom car show within the auto show featuring exotics, drift cars, lowriders, music and more.
“Cram the Cube”
– For the first year ever, this fun contest will showcase local college fraternities and sororities attempting to fill a Nissan Cube with as many people as possible for a chance to win a cash prize of $1,000 for their charity of choice. The “cramming” will take place throughout the show and a live leader board will be continuously updated. The current record is 20 people inside the car at one time. In addition to college sororities and fraternities, any interested organization with a philanthropic component is welcome to participate.
2012 Intellichoice Awards
– From the most kid-friendly to best people mover, the 2012 Intellichoice and AutoPacific Motorist Choice Award winners will be on display
Jeep Wrangler Giveaway
– The OC Auto Show is giving away a Jeep Wrangler! The Jeep will be given away on Sunday at 5 p.m. – right from the show floor. Simply register on the computers next to the OC Register
Booth. Winner need not be present to win.
Not To Miss Vehicles:
•Tony Stark’s supercar from Marvel’s recent blockbuster movie The Avengers
, in the Acura display
•Honda Indianapolis 500 winning race car
•Lexus IS F CCS-R Race Car
– Check out this head-turning race car dripping in orange mica paint that features a carbon fiber hood, door handles, front fender, front spoiler, front canard, rear spoiler and ventilator. The 5.0 liter V8 engine channels up to 416 hsp at 6,600 rpm
•Lexus LFA Supercar
-- Valued at $375,000, this limited-production sports car features a 4.8-liter V10 engine that pumps out 552 horsepower with a top speed 200 mph
•Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
featuring an aluminum body and gullwing doors
•Hyundai ARK Performance rally-inspired Veloster
, featuring an upgraded engine, modified suspension and custom paint
– A zero emission EV sedan will be on display and available for test drives. The CODA sedan provides consumers 120-150 real-world driving miles per charge. After the drive, check out CODA’s art-wrapped vehicle inside their display. Internationally renowned digital artist Matthew Watkins transformed the CODA into mobile art with a digital finger-painting he developed on his iPad®.
SPECIAL ONE-DAY EVENTS
•The L.A. Lakers Girls
will greet fans and sign free autographs on Friday, between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
•Meet Vic “The Brick” Jacobs
at the KLAC “FOX Sports” radio booth on Saturday, between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
•Hooters Miss OC International Auto Show Contest
, Saturday, at 1 p.m. Cheer your favorite Hooters Girls as they walk the runway to compete for cash prizes and the title of Miss OC International Auto Show.
•Hooter Poster Girls of OC
will meet fans and sign autographs Saturday, starting at 2:30 p.m.
•Hooters Wing Contest
live from the auto show floor, on Saturday, at 3 p.m.
•Anaheim Ducks Activity Area
on Saturday and Sunday. Attendees can try their luck at the prize wheel, test their hockey skills with the Slap Shot Challenge or get jumpy in the Bounce House.
•BAMMA USA Productions
– Mixed Martial Arts activity takes place on Saturday. Meet Badbeat MMA, UFC and Strikeforce Fighters throughout the day, as well as a special appearance by TapouT’s SkySkrape and Punkass and the TapouT kids The Ruffo Brothers, as they sign autographs, take photos with fans and demonstrate mixed martial arts on the stage.
•OC Register Family Days
– All children 12 and under are admitted free all show days when accompanied by a paying adult, courtesy of the OC Register.
Specialty Vehicles & Concepts
ARK Hyundai Veloster
Chevrolet Sonic Z-Spec #2 Concept
Lexus IS F CCS-R Racecar
Chevrolet “American Pride” Camaro
Chevrolet Sonic Dusk
Kia "Slam Dunk" Blake Griffin Optima Hybrid
Bentley Continental GT
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
All-New or Redesigned Models
Audi RS 5
BMW 650i Gran Coupe
Chevrolet Impala (2014 model)
Chevrolet ZL1 Camaro
Fiat 500 Abarth
Ford Focus Electric
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Hyundai Santa Fe
Mercedes-Benz GL Class
Mercedes-Benz SL Class
Porsche 911 Carrera
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Toyota Prius c
Volkswagen Golf R
Follow Orange County International Auto Show on Twitter; find us on Facebook.