The Orange County International Auto Show features the hottest new cars, exotics, test drives, electric vehicles, classics and more. The show is owned and presented by the Orange County Automobile Dealers Association and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows, LLC.
Thursday, October 3 | 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday, October 4 | 12 noon - 10 p.m.
Saturday, October 5 | 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday, October 6 | 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Adults (13 and older) - $12
Senior Citizens (62 and older) - $10
Military (with any DOD ID) - $10
Children (12 and younger) - FREE
LOCATION & PARKING
800 W. Katella Avenue, in Anaheim. Follow the signs for convention center parking, located on West Street, just south of Katella. Free Angel Stadium weekend parking is availble with shuttle to the show.
AUTO SHOW INFORMATION
Official Web Site & E-Tickets: www.AutoShowOC.com
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/OCAutoShow or @OCAutoShow
• Free Subscription to Motor Trend Magazine - Attendees will receive a FREE one-year subscription to Motor Trend Magazine with each online ticket order or box office purchase, courtesy of the Orange County International Auto Show.
• Register Family Days Sponsored by the OC Register - All children 12 and under are admitted free all show days when accompanied by a paying adult, sponsored by the OC Register.
DISPLAYS & ENTERTAINMENT
• More Than 35 Major Domestic & Import Manufacturers - Featuring more than 500 of the latest 2014-model cars, trucks, crossovers, plug-in electric vehicles, hybrids, exotics and sport/utility vehicles.
• More Than 100 Vehicles To Test Drive - Take a spin and get a real feel for the performance and handling in more than 100 new vehicles from 13 manufacturers including Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Jeep®, Kia, Lincoln, Mazda, Ram, Scion, Toyota and Volkswagen, all available for test drives.
• Camp Jeep® Anaheim - This thrilling Jeep® test track is an interactive adventure zone where professional 4x4 drivers will take passengers on a ride through an off-road obstacle course while a Camp Jeep® DJ spins tunes. Additionally, kids will be invited to test their driving abilities in the mini Power Wheels Jeeps and enjoy a 25-foot climbing wall.
• Lamborghini Dream Ride - This year, attendees will have the rare opportunity to ride in a Lamborghini, at the auto show. Showgoers simply text in a special code they receive at the auto show for the chance to win a ride in a Lamborghini with a professional driver. Rides will be awarded every hour on Friday, from 12 noon to 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Exotic Cars - Get an up-close look at several super exotic vehicles from top manufacturers including Bentley, Lamborghini, McLaren, Ferrari, Maserati, Saleen and more.
• duPont REGISTRYTM Live - A multi-million dollar collection of premier, high-end specialty vehicles.
• DUB® Magazine Celebrity Car Showcase - See tricked-out vehicles owned by music and sports celebrities and several high-end vehicles. Experience the cool, club-like atmosphere of the West Coast automotive customizing scene at this special car culture showcase!
• Hometown Heroes Display, presented by the OC Register - From police cars to fire and rescue vehicles, an assortment of vehicles will be available for hands-on exploring from the Anaheim Police Department, Anaheim Fire Department and Anaheim Public Utilities Department, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Kids are invited to sit in the driver's seat and talk to the local heroes that operate these exciting vehicles.
• Al & Ed's Autosound - Al & Ed's Autosound will feature the latest in car personalization, mobile electronics and aftermarket accessories colliding with sport compacts, high-performance rides and luxury vehicles.
• Hot Rod Experience - Offers vintage vehicle fans a rare first-hand look at more than 30 classic cars, muscle cars, street rods and hot rods, courtesy of Hot Rod Magazine.
• Wall of Fame - Classic car fans are invited to a showcase of some of Southern California's top vintage and retro models, courtesy of the Orange County Vintage Chevrolet Club of America and Cruisin' For A Cure.
• RIDEMAKERZ® RC Experience - Bring kids of all ages to test drive RIDEMAKERZ customizable, radio-control cars on a fun, closed-circuit track on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Attendees can purchase their very own RIDE to race home with right at the RIDEMAKERZ booth! Plus, one RIDEMAKERZ RIDE will be given away each day, along with other great giveaways throughout the weekend, while supplies last.
• SHIFTR Automotive and Lifestyle Expo - A custom car show within the auto show featuring exotics, drift cars, lowriders, music and more.
• Tjin Edition RoadShow - Special showcase of highly customized SEMA concepts including the Tjin Edition 2013 Ford Fusion, 1976 Chevrolet Impala Glasshouse and 1997 Acura NSX-T created by Neil Tjin, one of the automotive industry's most influential designers.
- Chevrolet SSR Tailgater - Check-out this custom-designed truck at Al & Ed's Autosound fully equipped with a motorized bed featuring a stainless steel propane BBQ, refrigerator, KVH Tracvision Satellite TV receiver, Vizio L32 32' LCD television and four Eclipse 10-inch subwoofers!
- 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo DJ V2 REMIX Lab Chrome - An eye-catching, audio-themed custom with a full DJ deck setup installed in the trunk.
- 2014 SpongeBob Toyota Highlander - This special SUV concept features a custom SpongeBob SquarePants-themed exterior and an interior design that captures all of the beloved character's high octane energy.
• Hooters' Wing Eating Contest & Miss OC International Auto Show Contest - The action kicks off at 7 p.m. with the wing eating contest, then at 7:30 p.m. attendees can cheer on their favorite Hooters Girls as they walk the runway to compete for cash prizes and the title of Hooters' Miss OC International Auto Show.
All-New or Redesigned Models
- Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Continental GT Speed Coupe
- Bentley Continental GTC V8
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- McLaren MP4-12C
- McLaren "Rolling Chassis"
- Saleen S7
- Acura MDX
- Acura RLX
- Audi RS 7
- Audi R8 V10
- Audi SQ5
- BMW i3
- BMW X5
- Buick LaCrosse
- Cadillac CTS Sedan
- Cadillac ELR
- Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible
- Chevrolet Silverado
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Dodge Durango
- Fiat 500L
- Fiat 500e
- GMC Sierra
- 2015 GMC Yukon
- Honda Accord Hybrid
- Hyundai Equus
- Jeep® Cherokee
- Kia Cadenza
- Kia Forte Koup
- Lexus IS
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
- Mercedes-Benz CLA Class
- Mercedes-Benz S Class
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Nissan Rogue
- Nissan Versa Note
- Porsche Cayman
- Porsche Panamera
- Subaru Forester
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota Highlander
- Toyota RAV4
- Volvo S60
- Volvo S80